Casual and Timeless (view an example)
A light and Timeless look of modern blended with traditional details. This look has uncluttered simplicity with a clean airy appearance. White painted finishes with shaker or flat panel doors are trademarks of this look that never goes out of style.
Contemporary and Dynamic (view an example)
A modern look blended with sophistication with open spaces and clean lines. To create this look use sleek, smooth polished surfaces and natural tones. Door styles of slab or shaker with full overlay create a clean seamless European look. Clear finishes as well as dark wood tones both can be used.
Rustic and Old World (view an example)
This looks is charming and homey, with a warm relaxed style. To create this look, use knotty or rustic woods, in raised panel doors. Medium stain colors and warm tones with distressed finishes give this look a lived-in, welcoming appeal.
Traditional (view an example)
Inviting warmth and refined elegance characterize more traditional styles. To get this look use rich colors, natural wood tones or glazed cabinet doors. Use raised panel doors and add carved cabinet elements to the cabinets and you’ll love the result.
What can you expect from LWi?
Having been in business since 2002, we have established a reputation as a quality manufacturer that will go the extra mile — or farther — to make sure your needs are met in every capacity. We want to help you actually enjoy the process.
LWi also feels communication is key, so we provide convenient ways to stay in touch. We are always available, even during off hours. LWi knows that all jobs have the possibility for issues to arise, LWi is also dedicated to working with you to find solutions to any issues that arise during your cabinet build and install.
LWi Custom Cabinets will offer you guidance on door styles, wood types, cabinet styles, and color selections. We come to YOUR space and bring our interior design, layout, and construction experience for you to use. After meeting with you, we generate full CADD drawings for you and a detailed estimate, within 24 hours, typically.
What will you receive from LWi?
We can create a cabinet bid estimate off initial drawings you send to LWi or from a home visit by LWi to see your space and help you design your cabinets. We spell out exactly how your cabinets will be bult and the cost.
* If you like the bid estimate a 10% nonrefundable drawing retainer will allow us to start detailed CADD drawings of your cabinets as well as 3D views to help you fully visualize your new space. We go the extra mile and give you colored renderings of what you have selected. This fee is not additional, but part of the total.
* Depending upon your needs, your design will be revised until you are completely satisfied, and you will receive updated estimates and drawings with each change. At this time we will need to know your appliance details.
* Upon approval of the final drawings, LWi requires a deposit to begin the build.
* Initial 50% is then due prior to building beginning.
* After install, LWi will walk the job with you to discuss work in progress and answer any questions for you. As in any construction project, cabinetry installation is a process, and installation may need to be stopped for other trades to complete projects before installation may continue.
* We understand some installs require several days and also may require us to return for final details and adjustments
* Be assured, LWi is not complete with your job until you are completely satisfied. We want your new home to be amazing just as you do